April 8, 2015
April 8, 2015
- USGS Water Data for the Nation (waterdata.usgs.gov)
- Removed "new" tag off of the Graph with (up to 3) parms on DV station pages
- WYS, adjusted end dates on STAT_SUMM table
- USGS Water Services (waterservices.usgs.gov)
- Ground water service - Records with duplicate time zone corrections fixed.
- Instantaneous and Daily Value services - improved marshaling of data output
March 23, 2015
USGS Water Data for the Nation (waterdata.usgs.gov)
- Water Year Summary (WYS) Reports
- Those sites which, by design, only have data collected for part of water year 2014, will have no table 2 (monthly stats) or table 3 (annual stats) included in the 2014 WYS report.
- Statistics only are computed for time-series with 5 or more complete months/years of data.
- Monthly statistics (table 2)
- For any given month, compute the monthly statistics from daily values only if a complete month of data For period of record monthly statistics, compute from the above monthly means using begin date in stat_summ.
- Annual statistics (table 3)
- For any given year, compute the annual statistics from daily values only if a complete year of data For period of record annual statistics, compute from the above annual means using begin data in stat_summ.
- General bugs addressed
- Measurement table on waterdata has a bad link to old help files.
- Bad link removed from Status pages.
- Precision for negative max/min gage heights.
- Reference lines not displaying on graphs for certain operational parameter.
Water Web Services (waterservices.usgs.gov)
- Statistical WebService - modifications for WYS
- Groundwater WebService - WaterML2.0 added
Help System (help.waterdata.usgs.gov)
- Help on how often graphs are refreshed.
- WaterAlert URL direction changed.